1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
12 years (how scary is that?
2. What does your username mean?
It was a nickname at school, except people didn't know when to stop. Jennyjenjenjenjenjenjen ...
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Twitchy, daydreamer, lazy.
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
Oh no, it was terribly pretentious ...
Picture ThisPicture this:
True love is an island. A beautiful, strange new pocket of life in the sea of sorrow and anxiety.
Some wish they could go there.
Some pretend they have been these and boast of its incomparable beauty.
But the lucky few who have been there have reason to boast, for nothing compares to its incredible natural splendour.
How do I get there?
What is required for you to reach True Love? What is your passport to this celestial paradise?
No. True Love cannot be reached with the stroke of a pen.
Flash tokens and exuberant gifts?
True Love can never be forged, or bribed with material things.
Trust in Love. Have faith in its surging waves and simple attributes. Be prepared to give you own Love as others are prepared to give theirs.
This is your passport to True Love.
The early exhilaration of Love may die down fast:
For the storms are quick to settle.
Many have fled from the slightest zephyr stirring the smallest leaf on the island of Love.
More still will not stay, should th
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
I have a thing for digital gouache.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Some artisan work, some fanart, some photography, but anything that catches my eye & looks different gets my attention.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
NO, DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE, uhm ... probably makani
. I slobber all over her work.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be? ByGaslight
. Oh wait. I ALREADY DID this July!
because it's been 12 freakin' years, man. 12 freakin' years.
AGAIN because I miss you.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life? LittleTiger488
has been my best friend for years & we met via dA. She has impacted & improved my life more than most people know.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
SAI & Photoshop (one for crispness, the other for effects), and the good ol' fashioned pencil & paper.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I take what I can get XD I'd like to say I sit sketching on the side of a riverbank during a tepid afternoon, but the truth is I work where I can, when I can, even sitting on a bus or in bed at 3am. I can draw anywhere, but there are only certain places I can write.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
It was thanks to the feedback & encouragement I received on dA that I decided to actually pursue my dream of becoming a writer instead of it just being a silly hobby. It's a decision that has transformed my life, so thank you guys
I'll take this opportunity to also say I MISS YOU GUYS
. Let me know how you're doing here or via PM - I'd love to catch up!